Early Childhood Teachers-Full and Part-time
Saint Frances Cabrini School will be opening their Early Childhood Center, Little Saints, in August! We are now accepting applications for creative, motivated, energetic, and dedicated early childhood teachers. Little Saints will serve children ages 6 weeks through 4 years of age. Full and part time Infant, Toddler, Twos & Threes positions available. Well-qualified and experienced candidates preferred but will train the right creative, motivated, energetic, and dedicated person.
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Able to work in the United States
• Able to pass a background check in accordance with the Wisconsin Department of Children and Families Childcare Licensing Regulations
• Willing to obtain the proper certifications within 6 months of hire if not already qualified
• Agree to uphold the vision and mission of Saint Frances Cabrini School, Little Saints Early Learning Center, and the Catholic Church
For questions or more information you may contact Missy Dieterich at email@example.com
Download an application from: https://www.archmil.org/CentersofExcellence/DOCsPDFs/Forms/4111Principal-TeacherApplication_Form.pdf (you may omit the section “for TEACHER APPLICANTS only”).
Submit your cover letter, application and resume to Missy Dieterich at firstname.lastname@example.org
*First consideration will be given to applications received by June 20, 2018.
*Pay commensurate on experience and education.
Saint Frances Cabrini School is looking for someone to assist with preparing and serving lunches to the students of Saint Frances Cabrini School.
-This position is part time – End of August to Beginning of June
-Hours: 10:00am to 12:00pm on days that school is in session
-Skills Required: Candidate should be interested in collaboration with Lunch staff and volunteers in preparing the food and serving the food to the students and staff of Saint Frances Cabrini School.
-Start Date: August 27th
-Application deadline: August 3rd or until filled.
-To Apply: Send your letter of interest and resume to William Waech at email@example.com