Long Term Substitute English Teacher-middle school-February, March & April, 2019
Please contact Mr. Waech at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-334-7142
Early Childhood Teachers-Full and Part-time
Little Saints Early Childhood Center is looking for:
Part-time Infant teacher (12:30-6pm)
Part-time Two-year-old/young three-year-old teacher (4pm-6pm)
Part-time 3K teacher (all day Mondays and Wednesdays)
Aftercare teacher (Monday-Friday 2:30-6pm)
We are now accepting applications for creative, motivated, energetic, and dedicated early childhood teachers. Well-qualified and experienced candidates preferred but will train the right creative, motivated, energetic, and dedicated person.
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Able to work in the United States
• Able to pass a background check in accordance with the Wisconsin Department of Children and Families Childcare Licensing Regulations
• Willing to obtain the proper certifications within 6 months of hire if not already qualified
• Agree to uphold the vision and mission of Saint Frances Cabrini School, Little Saints Early Learning Center, and the Catholic Church
For questions or more information you may contact Missy Dieterich at email@example.com
Download an application from: https://www.archmil.org/CentersofExcellence/DOCsPDFs/Forms/4111Principal-TeacherApplication_Form.pdf (you may omit the section “for TEACHER APPLICANTS only”).
Submit your cover letter, application and resume to Missy Dieterich at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Pay commensurate on experience and education.