NOW HIRING: PART-TIME K3 TEACHER
Saint Frances Cabrini School opened an Early Childhood Center, Little Saints, in August. Little Saints works in conjunction with our parish elementary school. We are proud to employ creative, motivated, energetic, and dedicated early childhood teachers. Little Saints serves children ages 6 weeks through 4 years of age.
We have a part-time position available for our K3 program on Mondays and Wednesdays either 7:00am-4:00pm or 12:00pm-4:00pm.
Well-qualified and experienced candidates preferred but will train the right creative, motivated, energetic, and dedicated person.
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Able to work in the United States
• Able to pass a background check in accordance with the Wisconsin Department of Children and Families Childcare Licensing Regulations
• Willing to obtain the proper certifications within 6 months of hire if not already qualified
• Agree to uphold the vision and mission of Saint Frances Cabrini School, Little Saints Early Learning Center, and the Catholic Church
For questions or more information you may contact Will Waech at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download an application from: https://www.archmil.org/CentersofExcellence/DOCsPDFs/Forms/4111Principal-TeacherApplication_Form.pdf (you may omit the section “for TEACHER APPLICANTS only”).
Submit your cover letter, application and resume to Will Waech at email@example.com
*First consideration will be given to applications received by November 21st, 2018.
*Pay commensurate on experience and education.
Substitute Early Childhood Teachers
We are looking to establish a list of qualified and available substitute teachers for Little Saints Early Learning Center. Please contact Missy Dieterich for details at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-384-3210