TODDLER TEACHER (FULL-TIME)
Little Saints Early Learning Center at Saint Frances Cabrini School is now accepting applications for a full time creative, motivated, energetic, and dedicated toddler teacher. Little Saints serves children ages 6 weeks through 4 years of age. Well-qualified and experienced candidates preferred but will train the right creative, motivated, energetic, and dedicated person.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Able to work in the United States.
- Able to pass a background check in accordance with the Wisconsin Department of Children and Families Childcare Licensing Regulations.
- Willing to obtain the proper certifications within 6 months of hire if not already qualified.
- Agree to uphold the vision and mission of Saint Frances Cabrini School, Little Saints Early Learning Center, and the Catholic Church.
For questions or more information, please contact Little Saints director Missy Dieterich at email@example.com.
Download an application from: https://www.archmil.org/CentersofExcellence/DOCsPDFs/Forms/4111Principal-TeacherApplication_Form.pdf (you may omit the section “for TEACHER APPLICANTS only”).
Submit your cover letter, application and resume to Missy Dieterich at firstname.lastname@example.org,
Pay commensurate with experience and education.
SUBSTITUTE EARLY CHILDHOOD TEACHERS
We are looking to establish a list of qualified and available substitute teachers for Little Saints Early Learning Center. Please contact Little Saints director Missy Dieterich for details at email@example.com or 262-384-3210.